Denton County Courthouse
A complete exterior restoration of this 1894 structure was performed in four phases.
Restoration included composite patching, stone restoration, epoxy injection, and urethane injection.
The original quarry where the stone was mined in the 1800’s was located and reopened in order to match the stone to rebuild a set of stairs which had previously been destroyed.
Project: Denton County Courthouse
Specifier: Ward Bogard & Associates
System: Complete Exterior Restoration